We know that your dog is part of your family and so we welcome them at Nicholaston Farm with well-behaved owners.
You can bring up to 2 dogs with each reservation without charge.
When you arrive at the site we'll give you details of all the dog-friendly beaches on Gower, as well as information on public transport that will allow dogs to be taken. We will even give you information on local dog-friendly pubs that we know about. It's our contribution to help you enjoy your holiday with your dog.
We try not to burden you with dog-specific rules but we have to insist on a few for the benefit of you and our other guests. Just like our 2-legged residents we have to ensure that the 4-legged ones are accommodated with due consideration to all of our other guests:-
- Your dog must be kept on a short lead at all times while you are on or around our site
- We know you love your dog, but not everyone will, and some (particularly children) may be positively afraid of dogs.
- You must clean up after your dog and dispose of it in the bins provided
- Dog mess is an eyesore and a health hazard. As a dog owner you have a duty to clean up every time your dog messes in a public place. Our site is a public place.
- You must not allow dog mess in areas where children are likely to play
- This applies particularly to the open areas on our fields.
- Your dog is your responsibility at all times, and you are liable for any and all claims arising whilst on our site
- It is based upon our past experience with a very small minority of dog owners and incidents that have happened while they have stayed with us. These include both injury to guests and damage to property.
IT ONLY TAKES ONE IRRESPONSIBLE DOG OWNER TO UPSET THE OTHER CAMPERS; PLEASE DON'T BE THAT ONE!
These "rules" are common sense to most dog owners and we're confident that your compliance will not adversely affect your enjoyment of our site and wonderful surroundings.